SAVE up to 675.000 kWh ANNUALY on your energy consumption!
MEAF Machines produces the most energy-efficient sheet extrusion lines for film an sheet available on the market!
The MEAF H-series extruders are equipped with an energy efficient design, consisting of an optimisation of key-components, such as;
- Screw- and barrel- design;
- Heating elements;
- Temperature profile during sheet extrusion.
This unique combination, in a MEAF sheet extrusion line, gives you the following advantages compared to our competitors:
- Improved output by 20 – 100%;
- Reduce total energy consumption by 10 – 65%;
- Improved process stability at lower RPM’s (< 250 RPM’s);
- Universal suitability for nearly all thermoplastic resins., incl biodegradable variants;
- Problem free processing of regrind/recycled material up to 100%.
MEAF’s extrusion possibilities:
|Foil||: 150 – 5.000 µm | (0.15 – 2.0mm)|
|Sheet||: up to 20 mm|
|Co-extrusion||: up to 7 layers|
|Width||: up to 5.000 mm|