Our CM420 is a machine is designed for small to medium production quantities, and is excellently suited for both with dual row moulds for medium sized production runs (maximum of 15.000 cups p/hour) and for smaller (pilot) runs using single cavity moulds.
MEAF’s thermoforming machine CM420 combines the tilting mould technology with de-stacking directly from the mould, which makes the CM420 a reliable, low-maintenance and durable asset. Especially for companies whom have small to medium productruns with lightweight and/or difficult designed products, the CM420 can be an excellent, flexible solution!
The CM420 thermoforming machine is designed to be:
- Sustainable due to production space reduction and lasting equipment life;
- Operated efficiently due to compact build & operator friendly, in-house by MEAF developed, operating system “Thermosol”;
- Flexible, due to the design being suited for easy and fast retooling;
- Customisable (even after sales) due to possibility of utilizing of moulds of different manufacturers.
MEAF’s philosophy, since its commencement in 1947, has always been to engineer, develop and build flexible thermoforming equipment to the worldwide packaging and polymer processing industry. The extraordinary success of the MEAF thermoforming machines comes forth out of the MEAF philosophy in combination with a partnership approach towards a customer, supporting them along each phase of your (buying) process and many years after the purchase!
Advantages of the MEAF CM420 thermoforming machine:
- Compact design, with a rigid, medium duty forming station, reducing the required production space;
- Servodriven mouldtable movement, providing a maintenance free, long lifetime drive with the highest possible accuracy;
- Fully automatic lubrication system for all major parts;
- Individually controlled heating zones in heating frame for better product control;
- User and operator friendly operating system “Thermosol”;
The CM420 comes standard with all of the above mentioned features, providing you a flexible, efficient and medium duty thermoforming machine!
All the machines can be supplied as an inline version, consisting of a complete production plant, starting from the raw material feed in granules through to the packaging of the finished product , including the in-line refeeding of the granulated skeletal material.
PP, PS, HIPS, PLA, PVC
460 mm PS, HIPS, PLA, PVC
420 mm PP
0.3 – 1.9 mm
Max. forming area
420 x 250 mm PS, HIPS, PLA, PVC
380 x 250mm PP
Max. 140 mm
0-30 cycles min (real capacity depends on raw material, product design and sheet thickness)
400V, 100A, 50Hz
Main motor (servo drive)
Sheet transport (servo drive)
Top heating zones
8 zones lengthwise
Lower heating zones
1 area zone 4 zones crosswise
Approximately 0.5 m³/cycle (depends on machine speed, mould type and stacker)
6 – 8 bar
Cooling water consumption
Approximately 4.5 m³/hr @ 6 – 15°C
Cooling water pressure
3,5 – 4 bar
Approximately 13.3 KW