Sheet Extrusion Lines
View all 15 images
The MEAF sheetlines are equipped with all necessary components to produce different kinds of foil and sheets. Due to the modular design, we can meet the requirements of our customers by selecting the required modules.
- Flat die;
- Take-off system;
- Thickness gauge;
- Anti-block applicator;
- Lamination / coating system;
- Sidetrim granulator;
- Winding system;
- Filling and dosing system;
The major bulk of the application areas cover the thermoforming grades of sheet for disposable and food-packaging containers, produced within a thickness range of 200 – 2000 µm (0.2 – 2.0mm) and generally wound into rolls of diameters varying from 500 – 2.000mm.
Other major areas encompass sheets for:
- Luggage shells;
- Carpet/automotive products;
- Refrigerator doors and liners;
- Advertising signs, displays;
- Bathtubs, lightening fixtures and others!
For these applications plate thickness up to 20mm and width of 500 – 2.500 mm in high gloss or embossed finishes are able to being produced on the MEAF sheetlines.
The MEAF extrusion lines are designed to:
- Be sustainable due to a total lower energy consumption of 30-50% compared to competitors;
- Be compact, thereby reducing the required footprint in your factory;
- Be customisable (even after sales) due to modular design principle;
- Work with multiple materials, without having to change the screw;
- Adjustable to the Customer's individual requirements and needs when it comes to key components or space requirements;
- Have a long operating lifetime due to continued support of MEAF with wear & tear parts;
- Be easily maintained by using standard components which can be acquired quickly and locally when needed;
- Produce higher output at lower melt temperatures and screw speed (<250 RPM);
- Have a short material residence time, reduces wear on the material;
- Produce with high ratios of regrind (up to 100%);
- Operator friendly with an in-house developed, operating system, “ExtruSol”;