View all 7 images
MEAF’s philosophy, since its commencement in 1947, has always been to engineer, develop and build customizable sheet extrusion lines for the worldwide packaging and polymer processing industry. The extraordinary success of the MEAF inline extrusion line comes forth out of the combination of this philosophy with a partnership approach towards a customer, supporting them along each phase of your (buying) process and many years after the purchase!
Other major advantages for working in-line are:
- Direct feeding of the hot sheet provides a constant cup quality;
- The cycles p/minute are higher than with a traditional off-line system due to direct feeding;
- Continuous production results in less waste material (for example – eliminating the need for side trims);
- The closed-loop grinding, filling and dosing system ensures less foreign materials and dust will enter the production process;
- Operating in-line requires less operators than producing with 2 separate lines, thereby saving labour costs!
The MEAF inline extrusion lines can be synchronized in speed with all thermoforming machine brands, due to the automatic adaption of the calander speed and extruder output, ensuring a continuous flow of production, even when adjusting the thermoforming machine!