MEAF NEWSLETTER #3 2021
ADD FLEXIBILITY TO YOUR SHEET EXTRUSION PROCESS WITH A MEAF H-SERIES EXTRUSION LINE
More and more plastic manufacturers are faced with the ever changing demands for different polymers from their customers and/or (government) legislation.
With the MEAF’s H-series extrusion lines you are capable of producing (almost) any plastic raw material, such as:
● PP & PS;
● PET (also foodgrade with FDA/EFSAS approval);
● HDPE & LDPE;
● TPE & TPU (carpet backing);
● Biodegradable alternatives such as PLA.
The MEAF extrusion lines can do it all, without the need of:
1. Difficult to operate and maintain vacuum units;
2. Screw changes for different materials;
3. The need for a twin-screw setup.
Whether you have specific requests on the type of components used or the total length available in your facilities, we can accommodate your wishes and needs!
MEAF ENLARGES GLOBAL REPRESENTATIVE NETWORK
(MEAF welcomes Plastic Packaging Consulting Center (PPCC) to MEAF family)
MEAF PRODUCTION IS FILLING UP WITH (NEW) ORDERS
Our production facility is in full swing with sheet extrusion lines for customers from i.a. India, China, UAE, Morroco, Belgium and Germany.
There is always room for more, so please do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries for sheet extrusion lines for rigid film, carpet-backing or other industrial application.
MEAF DELIVERS ANOTHER EXTRUDER FOR A HONEYCOMB SHEET PROJECT TO RETURNING BELGIAN CUSTOMER
Although MEAF is well-known for our compact design, our engineers and manufacturing specialists like to take our machines to another level!
Past quarter we had the honour of having a new “skycraper” arising in our factory. This unit is specially designed, for one of our Belgian customers, and is suited for:
● Production of (high-temperature) engineering plastics;
● Temperatures up to 400 °C;
● Production of honeycomb sheet made with 100% recycled PET material;
● Fitted for a limited space availability (perpendicular placement of the diehead);
● Designed to be integrated with other third party production lines
This line will be integrated with other machinery in order to produce 100% PET recycled honeycomb sheet.